Monday, September 27, 2010

Some call me the gangster of love

So, it's Ed. Now that the dust has settled in his family feud with big bro David, time for a reminder of the only Miliband that really matters: Steve.



If Ed needs some speechwriting tips - and after his ghastly "I get it" effort on Saturday, I think he does - he could look no farther than the lyrics to Steve Miliband's greatest hit: "I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker. I get my loving on the run."

Or how about "Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time. Oo-ee baby, I'll sure show you a good time."
It beats Ed's "The Labour Party in the future must be a vehicle that doesn't just attract thousands of young people but tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of young people."

And if he can get the words "pompitous of love" in to a speech, I may just vote for him.

1 comment:

Alarnia said...

Goood reading your post